Keto Avocado Cobb Salad
Enjoy this delicious, easy, and healthy Keto Avocado Cobb Salad. Full of high flavors, this will become your new favorite salad!
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded
- 2 Cups Chopped, Cooked Chicken Meat
- 1 1/3 Tomatoes, Seeded And Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- 2/3 Avocado - Peeled, Pitted And Diced
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 2/3 (8-Ounce) Bottle Ranch-Style Salad Dressing
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Divide shredded lettuce among individual plates. next, evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions in a row on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and enjoy.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/