Keto Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake
This healthy keto broccoli and cauliflower bake is a cheesy and flavorful dish! A wonderful side dish you can make for special occasions.
- 4 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 Cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion (1 Medium)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1 10 3/4 Ounce Can Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup Or Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 3 Ounces American Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil, Thyme, Or Marjoram Crushed
- 3/4 Cup Soft Bread Keto Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Or Margarine Melted
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large saucepan cook broccoli and cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are almost crisp-tender. Drain well. Remove broccoli and cauliflower from pan; set aside.
- In the same saucepan cook onion in 1 tablespoon hot butter over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in soup, cheese, milk, and basil. Cook and stir over medium-lowheat until bubbly and cheese melts. Stir in cooked broccoli and cauliflower. Transfer mixture toa 1-1/2-quart casserole. Toss together bread crumbs and the 1 tablespoon melted butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until heated through.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/