Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup
This Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup is full of flavors and a perfect comfort food during your Keto diet. A complete satisfying and comforting bowl of soup.
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Diced Tomato
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 6 Ounces Chicken, Shredded
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Lime, Juiced
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat oil in a pan and add celery, and pepper. Once celery is soft, add tomatoes and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices to pan and mix together well. Pour in the chicken broth and cilantro, bring to a boil, and then reduce to low to simmer for 20 minutes. Once simmering is done, add cream cheese and bring to a boil again. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot, then juice 1/2 lime over the top. Stir everything together. Serve with an additional sprinkling of cilantro, shredded cheese, or sour cream!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/
Originally posted 2018-09-20 18:23:11.