Keto Sweet & Spicy Brussels Sprouts
This sweet & spicy brussels sprouts are gorgeous little bundles of goodness and flavors. It's Asian inspired & super hearty for your low carb or keto diet.
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1.5 Tbsp Sukrin Gold Syrup
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Lb Brussels Sprouts
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onion
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Whisk together your sweet and spicy sauce ingredients (the first 5 listed) and set aside.
- Trim and quarter your brussels sprouts (quartering decreases the cook time!) and let them cook about 5 minutes on each side in a large wok. Try to let them cook on their flat sides for a while before tossing them.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, pour your sauce in and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and green onion. Add a touch of pink sea salt to taste.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Tasteaholics