Low Carb Avocado Deviled Eggs
Low Carb Avocado Deviled Eggs is a brilliant and easy way to spice up the party platter with a unique twist on an old favorite. There is no need to use mayo so it's perfect for low carb and keto dieters.
- 6-8 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 of A Lime
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Peel eggs and discard shells.
- Cut eggs in half and put the yolk into a food processor and the white halves onto a plate. Add avocado, sour cream, juice of half a lime, salt and pepper to the food processor. Process for 20 seconds and then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Process for another 20 seconds making sure everything is smooth.
- Place a large tip into a disposable piping bag and fill the bag with the filling. Pipe into the egg white shells. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Makes 12-16 deviled eggs
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/