Low Carb Greek Green Beans
A simple mix of green beans, onion, and tomatoes make a healthy side dish. With 6g of fat and 3g of carbs, it's low carb and keto diet friendly! Sprinkle with cheese to make it special.
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 28 Ounce Can Diced Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano, Crushed
- 1 - 16 Ounce Package French-Style Green
- Bean, Thawed And Drained
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese (2 Oz.)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or until tender. Add undrained tomatoes, olives, and oregano. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add beans. Return to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until desired consistency and beans are tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, serve with a slotted spoon.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/
Originally posted 2018-09-20 11:23:24.