Low Carb Spooky Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Made with coconut flour, xylitol and rich dark cocoa, this cupcakes will not disappoint and will hit the sweet spot! It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
For The Cupcakes
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2/3 Cup Xylitol
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
For The Buttercream Chocolate Icing
- 1/3 Cup Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Xylitol
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk To Thin As Needed
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut oil, vanilla, eggs, almond milk and xylitol. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide among the 10 liners.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- To make the buttercream icing, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand-mixer. Spread or pipe onto cooled cupcakes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://greatnorthernkitchens.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit The Happy Health Freak